HostSellers is pleased to announce a major upgrade to our Webmail platform.
Your Webmail will be upgraded to v7 on February 1, 2017.
Webmail is included as part of your Email and/or Website Hosting package to access your domain-based Email accounts in a simple, online Email client.
Login to your Webmail account at the same URL as before. A link is always available at the top of every page of our Website.
Here it is as a reminder: http://webmail.hostsellers.com/
SOME NEW FEATURES
New Inbox Design:
- Webmail will look pretty different when you first login.
- We have redesigned the interface to be simple and intuitive, and add some great new features.
- Create multiple Email signatures, out-of-office notifications and more.
Stay Organized with TaskBox:
- Turn your Emails into tasks and flag them with different status flags such as to-do, priority, pending, future and more.
- Set reminders and add due dates to Emails in order to help you stay organized.
- Access TaskBox from the left navigation.
Compose Social Posts:
- Add your business or personal social media accounts.
- post to your social accounts including an image, link and/or video right through your Email.
- Connect your Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter accounts and post to social from your Inbox.
- Take advantage of useful new features, including click-to-map addresses that open Google Maps.
Enhanced Packages Available for Upgrade:
- In the coming weeks we will have news on Enhanced Webmail upgrade packages.
- Upgrades will allow for Calendar Sharing, Multi-Inbox support, TaskBox Collaboration
- Option to increase Email Storage up to 500GB of server space.
Login to Webmail on February 1, 2017 and take a Tour to see how your new Webmail will help you save time and get more done!
Tuesday, January 24, 2017