Error: 535 5.7.0 - Authentication Failed
Given as response to OUTGOING mail
Could be caused by wrong user/password
1. Double check username and password
2. Try and login via webmail
3. Try and change password
4. If problem persists, submit the ticket to Technical Support Department
Could be caused because the username has had SMTP disabled either by an admin manually (by Abuse dept request) or automatically for going over threshold by the abuse system
1. Are you are sending a high volume of email. i.e. Announcer, email list etc. If yes, how many?
2. Consider reducing your Email list to smaller increments i.e. 200 emails per list.
3. In the newsletter, Email, there should be some way to for the recipients to OPT out.
4. Create a ticket to our Technical Support Department requesting to be whitelisted.
When you send a ticket please include the following:
* Estimate of the total number of recipients i.e. 2000 recipients
* How often the emails are sent out i.e once a week, once a month
* Sending email account
* How are the emails being sent i.e. webmail, webform, smtp, etc
* Provide a sample email.
Was this answer helpful?
This error is given when the message has gone over the threshold for spam score.The message is...
If the Email address is valid and is not spamming, please contact our Technical Support...
Your IP address has been restricted due to heavy usage. Enable SMTP authentication in your email...
These are new systems designed to reduce the overall amount of spam we receive, as well as reduce...